for File Servers
ServicePlus coverage includes:
- Includes GFI MAX monitoring license for each server covered
- Remotely monitor server functions and performance with GFI MAX remote monitoring agents.
- Vipre anti-virus license and management on covered server(s)
- Manage installation of all “critical” Windows updates as deemed necessary by Parsec for reliability while maintaining application software capability. Installing full Service Packs is not included.
- Monitor and verify all Windows services are functioning and repair as needed.
- Disk space availability – (Time spent helping you clean-up and/or archive files is NOT included in ServicePlus nor is repartioning hard drives.
- Disk drive fault-tolerance (RAID) functionality monitored and repaired as necessary (on Parsec servers only)
- Backup operational status is monitored daily. Backup configuration, repairs or restores is not covered
- Critical Events and Alerts are monitored and corrected as necessary.
- Exchange Server functionality and health checked.
- Priority early-morning start-up monitoring and help each business day at 7:00am
- Disaster recovery services to restore a failed server (exclusions listed below)
ServicePlus covered network adjustments and help-desk support
- Make changes to users, passwords, e-mail accounts, as requested. (This does not include setting up new computers which requires an on-site visit.)
- Provide unlimited help-desk support on server and connectivity related problems.
- Priority response provided for on-site services as required.
- Determine Internet connection problems as reported, repair if server or router problem is found and equipment is from Parsec.
Network Repairs and Disaster Recovery
In the event of a network failure, Parsec Computer Corporation will diagnose the cause of the file server problems under this agreement and make repairs as necessary. Support on network-wide related problems is included only. Repairing the operating system is covered unless caused by an exclusion noted below. Problems with individual workstations or application software is not included.
With a current ServicePlus contract in effect; problems covered under the terms of the agreement will be responded to with two business hours of being reported.
- Business Hours are defined as Monday through Friday, 7:00am until 5:00pm PST excluding national holidays.
NOTE: This response time guarantee only covers the network as described below, other problems reported will be subject to technician time available. Response shall be defined as having a qualified person remotely or locally connect to the server to begin analysis and definition of a resolution plan.